Salaried GP Job, 6 Sessions, Accrington
6 Session Salaried GP, Accrington, Lancashire, av. 14 patient consultations per session, £72,000-£76,000 FTE & indemnity cover
If you wish to work as a Salaried GP amongst a great team of colleagues with a well-managed workload then please read on! The surgery facilitates a supportive and friendly atmosphere and holds a strong commitment to the professional development of their team. You'll enjoy being part of an innovative practice who all meet regularly and enjoy strong cohesion. The practice also has a strong management and clerical team to provide professionally rewarding conditions and an environment to support GPs of all levels of experience.
- 6 sessions per week
- Strong management team to provide organised and well-structured working conditions
- Av. 14 patient consultations per session with a low volume of home visits
- Excellent clerical team to help reduce administrative tasks
- EMIS web practice software
- Dynamic and innovative practice
- Modern, well-maintained building with excellent facilities
- Superb professional development support
- Salary circa £72,000-£76,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 813454.
Interested in exploring a new General Practice post? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, 6 Sessions, Accrington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly