Salaried GP Role, Cheshunt
4-8 session Salaried GP, Staines Area, up to £88,000 (8 Session FTE)
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery near Cheshunt, commutable from Hatfield and Harlow who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP. The role is at a very well managed practice where you would be afforded excellent opportunities for development. The surgery is very well organised by a forward thinking and innovative management team and Partners, so the workload is very well managed, and the surgery is constantly striving to improve the work load management for their staff. There is a strong team of clinical and clerical support in place ably supporting the existing GP's. Session start and finish times are flexible to enable the staff to work around childcare and other out of work commitments. There would be an optional view to Partnership if of interest.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built NHS building
- Onsite Parking
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with support on offer for newly qualified GP's
- Highly skilled clinical support team including nurse prescribers, ANP's, HCA's and a Pharmacist
- Excellent clerical support team including medical secretaries
- Workflow optimisation scheme in place with specific team filtering out admin paperwork for GP's
- Workload of average 15-18 AM and 12 PM face to face consultations per session,
- Well managed duty Dr day
- Average 1 visit a day
- Practice uses Systm One
- GMS Contract
- £10,000 to £11,000 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Cheshunt
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly