Salaried GP, Birmingham
Salaried GP Job- Handsworth Wood (£72000 - £76000 per year - pro-rata)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful small GP surgery as a Salaried GP. The practice are looking to offer a rewarding role where you will be joining a very close-knit team. They pride themselves on developing clinical interest areas, and have several GPs who have taken the lead in the local community. You will be joining a friendly and supportive group and enjoy a managed workload and flexible session timings.
Located in the Handsworth Wood area, within easy reach of Walsall, West Bromwich and Central Birmingham. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team
- Offering 4-6 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Patient list of just over 7,000 patients
- High earning close-knit practice
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly