GP Partner - 4-8 Sessions - Market Drayton
GP Partner or Salaried with a view to Partnership, 4-8 sessions, near Market Drayton, Shropshire, full parity drawings circa £160,000 FTE
An exciting new opportunity to further enhance your career with a new practice as a GP Partner is now available in a long-established and highly-successful GMS surgery. Working alongside a friendly, stable and very cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs you will enjoy clear communication, an opportunity to craft the future direction of the practice and excellent patient continuity.
The practice has a very strong clinical support team comprising of Pharmacists and Nurses to cover a well-managed and sustainable workload. To help reduce administrative tasks, the practice also has a large, highly-effective clerical team utilising workflow optimisation. There is a clear commitment to professional development within the practice, encouragement for interest clinics, all overseen by an excellent Practice Manager.
Near Market Drayton, Shropshire
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Excellent surgery environment and facilities
- On-site parking
- Av. 30 consultations per day
- Light home visit requirement
- Excellent admin coding team to help reduce administrative tasks and allow more time with patients
- Engaging patient population
- Experienced team of Practice Nurses to assist in the delivery of high-quality patient outcomes
- EMIS Web practice software
- Practice population over 12,000 patients
- Special interest clinics supported and encouraged
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Full Parity, full time drawings circa £160,000
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for GP Partner - 4-8 Sessions - Market Drayton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly