Salaried GP - View To Partnership - Swindon
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Swindon (£84000 per year)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful training practice as a Salaried GP. The surgery have built a strong team including Partners and Salaried GPs, as well as Nurses, HCAs and Paramedics. They have worked to alleviate the stress of General Practice by reducing GP admin and visits to minimal levels. You would have the optional view to Partnership, as well as enjoying great flexibility in working days and session timings.
Located on the west side of Swindon, within easy reach of the M4, as well as the centre of town. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced nursing team
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Optional view to Partnership available, if desired
- Patient list of just over 10,000 patients
- High earning training practice
- £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 8 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative Partnership scheme available with no buy in required
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP - View To Partnership - Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly