Salaried GP - 4-8 sessions - Nuneaton
4-8 sessions available, up to £88,000 per annum,
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a large, high achieving, long established Practice in the Nuneaton area.
There is an incredibly friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where all GP's would be supported by colleagues and a dedicated admin team.
The staff at this surgery are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. They run many clinics for the management of long term conditions such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal, postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and travel clinics.
If this opportunity does sound of interest, the surgery would be keen to invite any interested individuals to come in for an informal visit without any obligation, to find out more about the surgery and the role.
Please contact Prospect Health who will be able to facilitate this.
- Purpose built surgery meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Friendly and supportive practice environment, close knit team who enjoy regular meetings
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP, Practice Nurses and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Excellent clerical support team including managers, medical secretaries and script clarks
- On-site Parking
- List size circa 4,500 patients
- Work load of average 16 AM and 16 PM patient contacts (f2f and calls)
- Workflow optimisation schemes in place - lots of admin support
- Little home visits (usually only 1-2 per day, some days none)
- SystmOne operating system
- £9,500 - £11,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP - 4-8 sessions - Nuneaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly