Salaried GP Role - Hartlepool
Prospect Health is seeking a highly motivated General Practitioner to join a forward-thinking patient focused surgery in Hartlepool. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to its 10,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing a high level of care, who is willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising your skills. Newly qualified GPs will be gladly considered.
There is a very competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, annual leave plus study leave. The surgery is flexible with respect to working hours.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
Hartlepool, County Durham
- 7 GP Partner practice
- Large nursing team in place
- Established training practice
- High QOF & consistent CQC achievers
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with fewer than average consultations per session
- Little home visits (usually only 1 per day)
- EMIS Web however will be making a switch to SystmOne
- From £9,000 - £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions, please call the GP Division on 01423 850417 for further details.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role - Hartlepool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly