Salaried GP, Sidcup
4-8 session Salaried GP, Sidcup Area, £76,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Prospect Health is currently working with a surgery near Sidcup who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team. The premises are a modern purpose built facility with onsite parking resulting in a pleasant working environment. The role is at a training practice with a registrar in place currently and there would be opportunity to get involved in training, as well as opportunity to develop specialist interest areas if desired. The clinical and clerical support teams are extensive and highly trained which has resulted in a well-managed workload as well as organised paperwork. There would be an option to join the surgery with a view to Partnership.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Strong team ethos who hold weekly clinical meetings as well as a wide range of other meetings
- Training practice with registrar already in place
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well-managed workload with low paperwork. Includes medical secretaries, ANP's, Pharmacists and clinical coders
- Approximately 18 patient contacts per day (f2f and calls)
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of £76,000
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP, Sidcup
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly