Salaried GP - Optional View to Partnership, Greenford
4-8 session Salaried GP, Greenford Area, up to £80,000 (8 Session FTE)
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in Greenford who are looking to bring in a Salaried GP to replace a retiring GP. They would also be happy to consider someone joining as a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership but this is entirely optional. The incoming GP would be joining a friendly, close knit and supportive team and a high achieving and well established practice.
The Partners would be happy to support development of interest areas and they would be particularly interested in supporting someone with an interest in minor surgery. The GP's are ably supported both clinically and clerically with a team of ANP's, nurses and HCA's and a highly trained team of admins including a medical secretary. As a result the workload is very well managed for the GP's.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation. Prospect Health can help facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Converted building
- On-site Parking
- Practice population circa 7,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Highly skilled clinical support team including nurses, ANP and HCA's
- Excellent clerical support team including medical secretary
- Work load of average 15 consultations per session
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 1 or 2 visits a week on average
- Practice uses Systm One
- GMS Contract
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call a member of our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP - Optional View to Partnership, Greenford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly