Hillview Medical Centre, Woking, Surrey GU22 7QP.
Opportunity for the right, forward thinking GP
Hillview is a forward thinking and high achieving Training practice in the heart of Woking. The stable existing partnership work in a Partner owned purpose built premises. The practice is modern and well equipped as is supported by our registered Charity which helps to fund equipment and facilities. We have excellent clinical and administrative support and we are looking to bring in a new GP Partner to join our dynamic team.
Our outstanding Nursing Team includes two Advanced Nurse Practitioners (Prescribers), three Practice Nurses and three Healthcare Assistants.
The Practice is well established and respected locally. We run a number of enhanced clinics, including Minor Ops and Contraceptive Implants and Coils. We are also a Teaching Practice for GP Speciality Training, Medical Students, Foundation Year Doctors, and Physicians’ Associates.
- Practice population circa 14,700
- High QOF achievers, GOOD CQC report
- Practice uses Emis and Docman 10 software
- Friendly and cohesive existing team with high levels of experience
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams in place resulting in a well organised Practice
- Good travel links/On-site parking
- GMS contract
- Hillview Charitable Trust
Please send a CV and covering letter to Jacqueline.email@example.com , the Practice Manager.
Apply for GP Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly