Salaried GP, Hinckley
We are pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Salaried GP looking for a post in/around the Hinckley area.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs.
There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work.
Practice offers a brilliant package: Up to £11,000 per session
Breakdown of the practice:
- 6500 patients
- 4 Salaried GPs
- Locum GPs only used for annual leave, sickness or maternity
- Full supporting nursing team
- Clinical pharmacist
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Steriod Injections for Secondary Care, Extended hours for OOH
- Monthly Clinical meetings
Typical set up of GP`s day:
- 14 Face to Face appointments 6 Telephone Calls in the morning
- 14 Face to Face appointments 2 telephone Calls in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota
- 6 weeks annual leave –1 week study leave
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a MedMatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
Should you wish to apply then either send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) info@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Apply for Salaried GP, Hinckley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly