General Practitioner - VR GP opportunities available across WA | DWS/DPA locations | Flexible
Urgent: VR GP opportunities available across WA | DWS/DPA locations | Flexible operating hours
Due to high patient demand, we have opportunities for VR General Practitioners to practice from our multidisciplinary medical homes across WA.
We will support you to provide the best quality medicine and continuity of care by having access to a variety of medical services all under one roof. This may include Physio & Allied Health, Radiology, Pharmacy, Dental, Treatment Rooms, Specialists plus IVF, Skin clinics & Day Surgery in select centres.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and we’re now offering arrangements with no exclusivity requirement, flexible roster arrangements and administrative support, allowing you the time and flexibility to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
Unique to our clients, we offer support for ongoing professional learning and development provided by our dedicated educational resource. Grow your practice, develop special interests (such as travel medicine, skin & cosmetic, mental health, chronic disease management or women’s health) or be rewarded by mentoring the next generation of GPs, all while being supported by our dedicated clinical support team.
As a general outline, you will have the following duties
- Provide a comprehensive, continuing medical care for individuals, families and the communities through working as a General Practitioner
- Conduct consultations to follow up on simple and complex health conditions
- Provide a range of health services including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Consult with other health professionals i.e. nurses, specialists, colleagues
- To provide ongoing education, participate in health promotion, conduct research, assist in training of colleagues and other health professionals
- Reporting births, deaths & notifiable diseases to government authorities
- Arranging admission of patients to hospitals if necessary
- Ordering laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures and interpreting findings to assist in diagnosis
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School and post-graduate experience in providing quality appropriate medical care in a General Practice setting
- Must be prepared to obtain appropriate Australian medical qualifications in general practice
- Must participate in continuing professional development (CPD)
- Must have current CPR certificate
- To be clinically competent in all aspects of primary health care involving children and adults
- Registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Assessed and approved previous experience in general practice medicine
- Must participate in competency assessment as required by registration licensing authority
- The successful applicant will be expected to undertake and display a willingness to attend GP division seminars, post-graduate training and lectures
- Combination of online appointments and walk-ins to optimise a steady flow of patients.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- No exclusivity requirement! – Our contracts are now offering ultimate flexibility, by allowing you to work at any of our clients practice where you like, when you like!
- You will be assigned an Austin Dean Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
- Competitive 70% (after client receives its 30% facilities and service fee) plus potential lump sum on signing.
Get in Touch
To discuss this opportunity further please contact us on 020 3489 6070 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply below.
- Many more.
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
Apply for General Practitioner - VR GP opportunities available across WA | DWS/DPA locations | Flexible
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly