**LOCUM ** HCA ** LONDON ** PRIVATE CLIENT ** 16 HOURS + PER WEEK ** ££
7 days left
Dream Medical is a specialist in Primary Care Recruitment that works in partnership with private and third sector clients, meaning all work undertaken will fall outside of IR35 legislation.
We work with a number of Primary Treatment Centers including Urgent Care Centres and Walk in Centres across the country and we recruit clinical streamers, ENP, ECP and ANP’s on a national basis, to support the delivery of the unscheduled and urgent care service.
We are currently recruiting for a Healthy Lifestyle Advsior (HCA) for an established client in London, at their Central London base.. The Clinic has expanded from 1 to 15 clinics throughout London and have a reputation for delivering excellence.
They are offering rates of £13 per hour for the ideal candidate to work up to 16+ hours per week.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in exercise physiology/sports science and nutrition related subject essential.
- Experience in delivering health screens, and customer facing experience essential.
- Accuracy in information recording and management and working to clinical procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport with customers, tailoring your approach to individuals
- Empathy and ability to motivate customers to make positive health changes
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the service delivery of Health Screens to customers
- Maintain accurate client records and get involved in the end to end process
- Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle in accordance with The Doctor’s Clinic Group’s current clinical policies
- Carry out clinical testing including; body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, phlebotomy, electrocardiograms, blood pressure.
- Create individual lifestyle action plans using motivational interviewing techniques to promote behaviour change.
- Help to ensure centre is compliant with regulations set by the CQC. For example; hygiene, confidentiality, customer service, health and safety.
- On time and weekly pay
- Excellent 1 to 1 consultation service
- Opportunities to work nationwide with a framework approved agency
- Lucrative pay rates both through Limited or Umbrella Companies
- Work outside IR35
- Mandatory training and DBS links provided
- Quick and easy registration process - Work the same day!
- All candidates will be required to complete a local induction prior to booking shifts.
We can offer competitive hourly rates of pay via PAYE or Limited Company weekly whilst offering a high quality service to all of our agency staff.
We have robust processes in place, including first class payroll paid weekly, HR and seamless compliance system, and offer accessibility, honesty and transparency for all candidates, supported by an experienced consultant, to ensure your needs are understood and met.
Should you have any queries or have availability to commence as soon as possible then please do get in touch with Arwel Rees at Dream Medical on 0118 321 2820 or email arwel.rees @dream-medical.net and he can get you fully compliant and working on your needs.
Apply for **LOCUM ** HCA ** LONDON ** PRIVATE CLIENT ** 16 HOURS + PER WEEK ** ££
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly