Locum GP - Nationwide
3 days left
Austin Dean will allocate your own dedicated recruitment consultant, advising you on career opportunities and shifts availability.
Our team will ensure that you receive the best possible service and this is designed to show you what you can expect from us. We pride ourselves in being able to provide a level of personalised service which is unrivalled by our competitors and we are proud of our track record in finding our candidates the right types of assignments that match, not only skills, but also personalities and individual preferences.
Our commitment to you
We firmly believe that the success of our business centres on a three-way partnership, where you (our candidates), our clients (the firms we work with) and our own staff are of equal importance. Our promise is to treat you how we like to be treated ourselves – with honesty, professionalism and respect.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief sex, or sexual orientation and we adhere to the Recruitment and Employment Confederation* (REC) Code of Practice. This, coupled with our own code of values, ethics and standards, means that we go out of our way to listen to and understand your needs, so that we can find you the job you want.
*For further details, please visit www.rec.uk.com
Our minimum standards
- We discuss all jobs before working with clients, so that we can be confident that they are suitable for you.
- We will inform you only of suitable jobs that match your requirements.
- We will inform you of all suitable jobs on the day they become available, so that you don’t miss any opportunities.
- We will give you as much detailed information about companies and jobs as possible – with nothing hidden!
- We will submit your details to vacancies with your permission only.
- If you are selected for interview, we will provide you with written interview confirmation, directions, job description, company literature and web site details.
.A little more...
- Payments Within 5 days of receiving times sheets (weekdays) *subject to authoristaion.
- Contracts with Out of Hours, Urgent Care, Walk in Centres, Surgeries, Prisons, MOD + More for both Nurses & GP’s
- Nationwide coverage
- Many permanent and temporary positions to choose from. Varying from 2.5 hours to 12 hours day/night sessions, whichever suits your requirements.
- Competitive rates of up to £120.00 + PER HOUR
- Excellent loyalty scheme
- Team of experienced recruitment consultants to assist you with customising your diary
Register an interest today by calling 020 3489 6070 or apply below
Apply for Locum GP - Nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly