An UNMISSABLE opportunity has become available for a Practice Nurse to join a supportive and welcoming clinical team, on a part-time permanent basis, in Wokingham.
The centre is simply fantastic! It's small but well-functioning, and has a clinical team that are second to none! They provide first class care, a friendly and professional approach, an efficient and consistent professional service and a wide range of excellent services, including a pharmacy!
They offer same-day access and have a variety of staff members to help spread the workload. You will be joining a team of Doctors, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Specialists, Paramedics, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants! You will certainly have a great support network in joining this team, and you'll be welcomed and recognised, as a truly integral cog in the workforce.
On offer for the successful candidate, is an excellent employment package, encompassing the below benefits:
- A competitive Salary that will be dependent on YOUR experience and skills
- 16 hours per week (with a chance to increase at their branch site, if preferred)
- 27 days' A/L + Bank Holidays (pro rata, and will honour AFC length of service)
- NHS Pension & Medical Indemnity contributions paid for
- At least fortnightly Protected Learning time with a Partner - giving you an excellent chance to hugely improve your own CPD!
- Role is available mid-December/January!
This role has become available due to retirement, and the centre prides itself on having such a low turnover of staff. When speaking with the Practice Manager, she proudly cited that 'once someone joins us, they never want to leave!' - which I'm sure any prospective employees will agree, is a testament to how lovely the surgery really is.
Do you have the same values that this surgery holds, and the aspiration to drive your career forwards? If YES, then you must apply!
Click Apply now, to send your application and CV direct to us, or call Shaney at the Chase Medical office to find out more. You can reach her on 0114 275 7421.
Why choose Chase Medical?
- Chase Medical is the LEADING Primary Care specialist agency in the UK, staffing over 35% of GP centres nationwide!
- We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
- We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role, or regular locum work.
- We offer competitive rates of pay for our locum work:
*£38.50-£62 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for ANPs/Nurse Practitioners
*£25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
*£11.75-£18 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for HCAs
- We offer a flexible, 'no-minimum' shift policy- work when YOU want to!
Apply for Practice Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly