Central Park Surgery has an exciting opportunity for a salaried/retainer GP with a view to Partnership to work 4-6 sessions per week offering face-to-face surgeries, telephone consultations, admin work and home visits
Central Park Surgery is a long established practice and offers stability and a cohesive team who work hard to provide our patients with a high standard of clinical excellence. Our current team consists of 1 GP, 1 salaried GP, 1 long term locum, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, a Practice Nurse and a Healthcare Assistant serving 4,500 patients using EMIS. There are easy links to all motorways links: M6, M61, M65 for Preston, Blackburn, Burnley and Manchester.
- Friendly, well-organised and always looking for innovative ways to make the complexities of General Practice both modern and sustainable
- A forward thinking practice with high QOF achievements
- A training practice for undergraduate students from the University of Manchester
- Keen to embrace newer ways for delivering patient care and to meet the increasing demands in primary care
- Committed to the progress and development of the PCN
- CQC rated "Good"
We would like to offer the successful candidate a package that optimises a work-life balance and makes working in general practice enjoyable.
For an informal discussion and/or practice visit please contact Vicky Ince on 01772 325117.
Apply for Salaried/Retainer GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly