2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting new opening is now available for a Practice Manager to work in a successful surgery in the West London Area. This role will be working with the site Clinical Lead to manage and lead the practice both operationally and strategically, ensuring achievement of targets, delivery within budget and the development of the service. This includes line management of the administrative staff and being responsible for the day to day smooth running of the practice. In addition, the Practice Manager is required to develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure delivery of a high quality, value for money service to patients.
- This is a part time position for 24 hours per week across 3 days.
- This is an interim position for 6-12 months
- You will be working for one of the UK's Leading providers of primary health care
- They deliver a supported and sustainable quality service for GP surgeries
- You will have support from the Clinical Lead
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Will have at least previous experience in a management position in a customer or patient care environment and managed a minimum of 8 personnel to deliver challenging financial and customer targets
- Good GCSE grades in English and Maths are essential
- Must have customer/patient care skills and have worked in a customer/patient facing environment in healthcare and or retail
- Competence in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Knowledge of IT based administrative processes is needed
- Excellent organisation skills required along with ability to prioritise and work to very high standards of performance
- Be comfortable in driving teams to meet objectives
- Must have experience of managing performance and sound knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Working knowledge of TUPE and Agenda for Change terms of employment a distinct advantage
- Be comfortable in supporting the business in seeking and delivering revenue opportunities
- Excellent communications skills are needed, both written and verbal
- High self-confidence required to deal with senior people, internally and externally, and often conflicting views and timescales
- Needs to be sensitive to working with confidential issues and information and politics
- Should have a creative approach to problem solving and strive for continuous improvement
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Kristy within the General Practice Division on 01423 850 419 or email Kristy@prospect-health.com.
Please click General Practice Jobs to read about other exiting new opportunities within Primary Care
Apply for Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly