Salaried GP, Aylesbury
Salaried GP Opportunity, Aylesbury
Excellent Salaried GP opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced to join a forward-thinking, innovative and well-organised training practice based near Aylesbury. The practice is offering a very well-managed workload with approx. 14 patients per session, no on call and no home visits.
The existing GP's are also supported by an experienced clinical support team within a welcoming and friendly working environment. The practice is high achieving with near perfect QOF scores and a Good CQC report. Special interests are encouraged and there are already a number of specialist clinics being run which an incoming GP would be welcome to join in with or add new services to the surgery as well as being provided the opportunity to develop their skills further!
Breakdown of the practice-
- 15,200 Patients
- 6 GP’s
- Fully supportive and highly trained nursing team compromising of ANP’s, HCA’s and paramedics.
- EMIS web, EPS
- Friendly and full supporting reception/admin team
- On site practice manager & Deputy Practice Manager
- Practice based pharmacist
- Monthly clinical & regular educational meetings
- Overall Good CQC rating on all domains.
- Women’s health, paediatrics COPD, Asthma, family planning travel clinic on site + more!
- Very encouraging in supporting /funding special interests and allowing GP’s to run specialist clinics.
- Highly supportive and family ethos working environment
- Training practice
- Offering view to partnership if desired
- Excellent QOF achievement
- Part of primary care visionary network.
Typical setup of the GP’s day-
- 14 appointments in the morning
- 14 appointments in the afternoon
- Very minimal home visits – paramedics cover majority
- NO ON CALL ROTA
The benefits -
- Up to £10,000 per session (negotiable depending on experience)
- Indemnity paid by practice
- View to partnership if desired
- Opportunities to
- 6 Weeks Annual leave + 1 Week Annual Study
- NHS pension Contribution
For further details for this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Salaried GP, Aylesbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly