Salaried GP Role, Bognor Regis
4-8 session Salaried GP, Bognor Regis Area, up to £80,000 (8 Session FTE)
Please read on to find out more about an excellent surgery in the Bognor Regis area seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP. An incoming GP would be joining a well-established and well-regarded surgery. The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training. There would be also extensive opportunities to develop special interest areas and run specialist clinics. There is an optional view to Partnership on offer if of interest. The surgery is well organised resulting in a well-managed workload and admin is kept to a minimum for the GP's.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
Bognor Regis Area
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building
- Onsite Parking
- Practice population circa 7,500
- Close knit team holding regular meetings
- Training practice with track record of supporting newly qualified GP's
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Highly skilled clinical support team including prescribing nurses, ANP, HCA, Paramedics
- Excellent clerical support team
- Workload of average 15 face to face consultations per session
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 1 visit a day
- Practice uses Systm One
- GMS Contract
- £9,500 to £10,000 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience, open to discussion
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Bognor Regis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly