Salaried GP (6 - 8 Sessions) plus 1 CPD Session
An exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking, friendly surgery in Salford, Greater Manchester where we look after each other first so that we can look after the health and well being of our patients.
We are re-organising and welcomes applications from GPs who would like to become part of our inclusive clinical team. We have an excellent reputation for offering high quality care to our 12,000 patient population.
- Track record of high QOF, and enhanced services targets achieved
- Strong collaborative partnership with 3 other practices in our Primary Care Network and wider GP Federation.
- Fully supported migration from Vision to EMIS web planned within the next 12 months
- CQC inspected in February 2019, rated as Good
- 13 routine appointments plus 3 emergency bookable appointments per session
- Home visits
- Organised, well-structured practice incorporating 3 highly experienced clinical pharmacists utilising workflow optimisation and GP Team Net intranet.
- Personal development through internal mentoring
- Salary circa £59,392 - 76,365 based on 6 - 8 sessions (pro rata)
- NHS pension
- Subscription to NHS resolution indemnity scheme
- Named mentor
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro rata)
You can talk to us in confidence by contacting Dr. Colin Brunt or Dr. Ben Williams on 0161 794 6237 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Informal visits are welcomed.
Closing date for applications – Saturday 07 September 2019.
Apply for Salaried GP (6 - 8 Sessions) plus 1 CPD Session
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly