Remote Salaried GP (Home Based)
We are not your usual healthcare provider. We believe we are unique as an organisation as we challenge traditional thinking, lead on the creation of innovative health and wellbeing services and offer long term solutions to sustainable primary care and new models of care.
We have a vision for health care that is sustainable, high quality and offers excellent patient and staff experience. Our services are designed to reflect the needs of the population they serve, and promote lifestyle health and wellbeing.
As a health and wellbeing organisation, we believe that working together at scale and supporting our teams, helps lead to greater efficiencies, more effective sustainable working and a better experience of work for everyone.
We are looking for a remote GP to help us continue to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services and provide excellent clinical care to our patients.
As a Remote GP you will provide online digital consultations to patients registered to our OnePrimaryCare sites. This will include video and telephone consultation, diagnosis, treatment and referral as appropriate. You will also undertake remote clinical administration to support our GP Practices. You will have the opportunity to be involved in providing developmental support, improving systems and the organisation of care, so you will be committed to innovation and continual improvement.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, you will receive the following;
- Protected time for leadership and surgery development
- Support for professional development and clinical supervision
- NHS pension scheme
- Study leave
- Competitive annual leave
- Continuing professional development time
- In-house mandatory training and professional development resource
- Opportunities for networking within a wider group of likeminded professionals
- Group wide engagement events
- Regular social and team bonding events
- A chance to forge a career you love
Our purpose is improving lives. We do this as both a provider of health and wellbeing services and as an enabling partner working with others to support with the delivery of collaborative health services. This includes working with provider alliances, federations, confederations, local care partnerships and other health and wellbeing providers.
We have developed an innovative care model that offers:
- Highly efficient and effective systems of working and managing work flow.
- Multi-specialty team based working, so you can focus on what you enjoy and excel in these areas.
- Community centred care partnership, patient navigation and social prescribing.
- A working day that gives you control and stability, ensuring safe levels of working in line with BMA recommendations.
- Innovative digital integration that offers improved patient experience and reduced workload.
- An ethos that drives quality improvement and an excellent experience for both patients and staff.
- Great local and regional clinical and operational support.
We offer support with financial management, staffing and recruitment, pensions, medical indemnity and insurance, marketing and communications, human resources, patient safety, business analytics, operational delivery, information governance, clinical governance, regulatory compliance, clinical development and support. Our central support team is based in North Leeds, in the grounds of a working farm, Bank Top Farm.
If you like what you've read and what to know more, contact Erica our Recruitment Coordinator at email@example.com.
Apply for Remote Salaried GP (Home Based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly