Advanced Clinical Practitioner, Bracknell Urgent Care Centre
Would you like to join our team of Advanced Practitioners at Bracknell Urgent Care Centre?
Bracknell Urgent Care Centre offers a high standard of unscheduled care from early morning to late evening for patients attending with a wide variety of undifferentiated conditions. The centre is staffed primarily by our team of experienced Clinicians with additional support from other clinical and non-clinical members of staff.
This is an opportunity to provide care that will really make a difference, by working within a caring, compassionate team who truly put the patients at the forefront of everything they do.
We are looking for enthusiastic, patient focused Advanced Clinical Practitioners who are comfortable working autonomously when making decisions relating to patient care. You will ideally have experience within an urgent care setting and your high standards of patient care will naturally inspire those you work with.
You'll benefit from regular clinical meetings, support to develop special interests, ongoing training and development and flexibility on working patterns.
In addition to standard clinical duties, the ACP role is accountable in conjunction with the Lead Nurse for the clinical governance of the centre and is designed to provide clinical leadership in the Centre, in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients.
We are not your usual healthcare provider. We believe we are unique as an organisation as we challenge traditional thinking, lead on the creation of innovative health and wellbeing services and offer long term solutions to sustainable primary care and new models of care.
Our purpose is improving lives. We do this as both a provider of health and wellbeing services and as an enabling partner working with others to support with the delivery of collaborative health services. This includes working with provider alliances, federations, confederations, local care partnerships and other health and wellbeing providers.
We have a vision for health care that is sustainable, high quality and offers excellent patient and staff experience. Our services are designed to reflect the needs of the population they serve, and promote lifestyle health and wellbeing.
As a health and wellbeing organisation, we believe that working together at scale and supporting our teams, helps lead to greater efficiencies, more effective sustainable working and a better experience of work for everyone.
We have developed an innovative care model that offers:
- Highly efficient and effective systems of working and managing work flow.
- Multi-specialty team based working, so you can focus on what you enjoy and excel in these areas.
- Community centred care partnership, patient navigation and social prescribing.
- A working day that gives you control and stability, ensuring safe levels of working in line with BMA recommendations.
- Innovative digital integration that offers improved patient experience and reduced workload.
- An ethos that drives quality improvement and an excellent experience for both patients and staff.
- Great local and regional clinical and operational support.
We encourage everyone to build connections with like-minded people, throughout the organisation and localities in which we work. We want our teams to enjoy the time they spend at work and will support them in achieving this .This may be through new ways of working, portfolio careers and flexible working arrangements.
We believe in supporting the development of talented individuals and in ‘growing our own’. As such we offer study bursaries along with opportunities for personal development and study leave for all staff. We offer apprenticeships and in house training and development through OneWorkforce.
- Excellent financial package
- Protected time for leadership and surgery development
- Support for professional development and clinical supervision
- NHS pension scheme
- Study leave and PDP bursary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continuing professional development time
- In-house mandatory training and professional development resource
- Opportunities for networking within a wider group of likeminded professionals
- Group wide engagement events.
- Regular social events and team bonding events.
- A chance to forge a career you love
Where you will be working
Within our Bracknell Urgent Care Centre we are building a well-established team of Salaried GPs, ANPs, and Practice Nurses. We operate out of a modern, purpose built facility with free parking and excellent transport links.
If you like what you have read and want to know more about the role above please contact our Recruitment Coordinator, Erica, at email@example.com
Apply for Advanced Clinical Practitioner, Bracknell Urgent Care Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly