Salaried GP vacancy, Milton Keynes
4-8 sessions available up to £76,000 per annum FTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a large, high achieving, long established Practice in the Milton Keynes area. There is an incredibly friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where all GP's would be supported by a PA to assist them with all admin.
The staff at this surgery are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. They run many clinics for the management of long-term conditions such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal, postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and travel clinics.
If this opportunity does sound of interest, the surgery would be keen to invite any interested individuals to come in for an informal visit without any obligation, to find out more about the surgery and the role.
Please contact Prospect Health who will be able to facilitate this.
Milton Keynes Area, Buckinghamshire
- Purpose built surgery meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- High achieving surgery with a recent CQC inspection rating it outstanding
- Friendly and supportive practice environment, close knit team who enjoy regular meetings
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP, Practice Nurses and Assistant Practitioners
- Excellent clerical support team including managers, medical secretaries and script clarks
- On-site Parking
- List size circa 22,000 patients
- Workload of average 16 AM and 16 PM patient contracts (f2f and calls)
- Workflow optimisation schemes in place - lots of admin support
- Little home visits (usually only one per day)
- SystmOne operating system
- £9,250 - £9,750 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
What Happens Next
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions, please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com for further details.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP vacancy, Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly