Salaried GP Job, Staines
4-6 sessions Salaried GP, Staines Area, up to £78,400 (8 Session FTE)
This is an excellent opportunity for a GP of any experience to join a well-respected and high achieving practice with a stable team and supportive partners. The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training. There is also the chance to develop interest areas. The surgery already hosts various specialist clinics such as minor surgery, contraceptive services, cryotherapy and joint injections. There is a well managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team. In the latest QOF scores the surgery scored a nearly perfect score and CQC rated them Good overall with some areas rates outstanding.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Purpose built NHS facility
- On site Parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with support on offer for newly qualified GP's
- Highly skilled clinical support team
- Excellent clerical support team
- Work load of average 15 face to face consultations per session, plus 6 calls
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 2 a week visits on average, never more than 2 in one day
- Optional 1 in 7 Saturday shift (paid as an additional session)
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Contract
- £9800 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Staines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly