Salaried GP Role, Edinburgh
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Edinburgh Area, up to £76,000 FTE
Please read on to discover more about a superb semi-rural surgery on the outskirts of Edinburgh who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP. The surgery is grounded in family medicine with a forward thinking management team. There is a very supportive environment throughout the surgery with the clinicians well supported by an excellent clinical and clerical support team. There is a real sense of team within the practice and this supportive and friendly working environment has resulted in a settled and happy work force with a high rate of staff retention. The practice is located in a spacious and well equipped purpose built facility. The sessions start and finish times and structure of the sessions is flexible, but the workload is very manageable. There would be ample opportunities to build on or develop interest areas and run specialist clinics.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
South of Edinburgh
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built surgery with excellent facilities and plans to extend
- On site Parking
- Easily commutable
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with support on offer for newly qualified GP's
- Highly trained clinical support team including practice nurses, HCA's, phlebotomists, physiotherapists and pharmacists
- Excellent clerical support team running an effective work flow optimisation scheme, including practice manager, medical secretaries and a clinical data team doing coding, recall letters etc.
- Work load of average 12 face to face consultations per session, plus 3/4 calls
- Negotiable on structure of sessions as well as start and finish times
- 2 a day visits on average
- Half day a week on call on average
- Practice uses Vision and Docman
- GMS Contract
- £9000 to £9500 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs