Salaried GP Role, Gravesend
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Gravesend Area, up to £76,000 FTE
Keep reading to discover more on an excellent opportunity to join a well managed, forward thinking surgery near Gravesend who have a vacancy for a Salaried GP. The practice is high achieving with an excellent reputation and an incoming GP would be joining a well established and settled team of clinicians and support staff. The role is at a training practice and the management are keen to increase their GP training on offer so there would be a clear opportunity to get involved in teaching and training. They are already running a number of specialist clinics and they would be keen to assist their GP's in developing on building on interest areas and offering the chance to run their own specialist clinics. The practice is run across one main site and a branch site, both have on site parking with high speed rail connection to London in 25mins, good connections to M25, Bluewater and Ebbsfleet International. They are able to offer a well managed workload, flexible session start and finish times and there are no duty Doctor responsibilities. Extended hours are optional. There is also scope for progression to Partnership in the future.
If this opportunity does sound of interest, the surgery would be keen to invite any interested individuals to come in for an informal visit without any obligation, to find out more about the surgery and the role.
Please contact Prospect Health who will be able to facilitate this.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Excellent surgery facilities
- On site Parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment, close knit team who enjoy regular meetings
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP, Practice Nurses and Assistant Practitioners
- Excellent clerical support team including managers, medical secretaries and script clarks
- Work load of average 18 AM and 15 PM patient contracts (f2f and calls)
- 1 or 2 home visits per day
- No duty Dr
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Practice uses Vision with plans to migrate to Emis Web
- GMS Contract
- Good overall CQC report, with high QOF score
- £9500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Gravesend
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly