Salaried GP Role, Swindon
Salaried GP job- Swindon (£72,000 - £76,000 per year)
An excellent opportunity has developed for a GP to join a highly regarded Swindon surgery on a Salaried basis, either part time or full-time. The practice boasts a large and experienced clinical team consisting of GPs, Nurse Prescribers, ANPs and Pharmacists. This means GP workload has been substantially reduced and allows Doctors to focus on patient care and clinical develop above all else. The list and workload are extremely well managed, and great flexibility of working can be offered.
Located within the Swindon area, within easy commute of Chippenham, Cirencester and the M4 corridor. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Well Managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 11,000 patients
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly