Salaried GP Job, Boscastle
6 days left
- Full Time
Salaried GP Job- Boscastle (£80,000 per year)
An opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly regarded local surgery on a Salaried basis. You would be coming into an established, friendly team of GPs and Nurses, who encourage a managed workload and excellent work/life balance. The practice have done a lot of work in educating their patient base in order to reduce home visits down to a minimal level, and this will also allow anyone coming on board to focus on clinical development and interest areas.
Located in Boscastle, in a beautiful coastal location with a largely affluent demographic. On-site parking is available for GPs.
- Largely affluent patient demographic with allocated admin time and breaks within sessions
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 5000 patients
- Successful GP training practice
- High performing Dispensing surgery
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- BMA Model contract provided
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Boscastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly