GP vacancies - New South Wales region, Australia
Our client takes the concept of coordinated and multi-disciplinary care to the next level. Aligned with our vision to provide integrated and coordinated care for better patient outcomes, our client houses a variety of medical services in one roof, including pathology, imaging, physiotherapy, and more. As a GP working there you will be able to practice alongside a comprehensive team of adept nursing and administrative staff. This means you will be practising in a collaborative environment where you can work and learn alongside other health care professional, receive strong support and be able to maintain a sole focus on your patients.
- 24 GP Consultation Rooms
- Dental Surgery
- Treatment Room
In terms of salary and what you can expect:
A GP decides themselves whether they:
1. Run appointments, just do walking patients or a blend of both.
2. They decide 10 or 15 minute slots
A good GP sees between 30 - 40 patients per 8 hour shift
In year 1 a good GP should focus on billing approx $250 - $270 per hour it raises in the later part of the / after 6 months with a rise to around $290 - $310 per hour in year 2 onwards.
Fee per hour is impacted on items such a chronic disease case load, do they do skin, occ health or women’s health work. All of the sub specialist areas drive a higher fee per hour.
Benefits of working with Austin Dean Recruitment
- Support from an in-house Registered Migration Officer & Medical Registrations Officer to assist them in navigating paperwork and successfully attaining a VISA and medical registration
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to assist candidates in obtaining their Medicare Provider Number (enabling them to bill) and to support them in more personal regards i.e. advice on suburbs to live in, directing them towards common indemnity insurance providers, directing them towards common banks, educating on how to use public transport, assisting in finding schools if a candidate has young children, etc. Overall, Relationship Managers serve as a common entity for all candidates to openly ask questions and meet on their arrival into Australia.
- Access to the Institute - this is exclusive to us and provides General Practitioners with access to an abundance of online modules designed to facilitate a smooth transition into the Australian healthcare system. They also run regularly run workshops GPs in our network can attend that are focused on both clinical education and business development i.e. effective and correct usage of Medicare when billing.
Other Vacancy locations available:
- Australian Capital Territory (Phillip, Canberra and more)
- Western Australia (Boulder, Bunburry, Cannington and more)
- South Australia (Adelaide, Modbury, Norrwood and more)
- Queensland (Brisbane, Minyama, Oxley, Toowoomba and more)
- Victoria (Melbourne, Preston, Surrey Hills and more)
For more information call the experts on 020 3489 6070 or simply apply with your cv.
Apply for GP vacancies - New South Wales region, Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly