Salaried GP Job, South Bristol
5 days left
- Full Time
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - South Bristol (£68,800 - £72,000 per annum)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful Bristol based practice in the role of Salaried GP, with an optional view to Partnership (if desired). This is a high-quality purpose-built health centre employing a large permanent team of clinicians, including Salaried and Partnered GPs, as well as ANPs, Pharmacists and specialist Nurses. This is a well-regarded GP Training practice who are able to give GPs the flexibility to maintain a solid work/life balance.
Located in south Bristol within easy commute of anywhere in the greater Bristol area, with on-site parking.
- Established patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with the option for Partnership if desired
- Friendly and close-knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working
- List size of just over 17,000 patients
- Successful training practice with large multi-disciplinary team
- £68,800 - £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Partnership earning and drawing to be discussed face to face (full parity)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests and GP Training
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered or simply find out more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, South Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly