Salaried GP - Shakespeare Medical Practice, Leeds
The is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, forward thinking network of GP Practices within Leeds and the surrounding areas. OnePrimaryCare have developed a safe and sustainable model of care based on promotion of the follow key concepts:
- Health & wellbeing
- Pro-active care
We provide the opportunity to forge a career suited to your own needs, through a variety of rewarding GP fellowships, defined career pathways and portfolio career opportunities. Supported by a vibrant MDT and underpinned by robust governance structures, we ensure that our clinicians have time to focus on care delivery and be truly accountable to their community.
- Flexible working patterns available
- Opportunities to support a variety of patient demographics
- Friendly and supportive team who enjoy regular meetings
- Forward thinking and innovative primary care network
- Well managed administration, both locally and centrally
- Good CQC ratings across the group
- Opportunities to represent the voice of General Practice
- Specialist interests encouraged
Join OnePrimaryCare, part of OneMedicalGroup
We are an innovative primary care provider that believe in putting people first, by working together for a better future. We believe we are unique as an organisation as we challenge traditional thinking, lead on the creation of innovative health and wellbeing services and offer long term solutions to sustainable primary care and new models of care.
Our purpose is improving lives.
We have a vision for health care that is sustainable, high quality and offers excellent patient and staff experience. Our services are designed to reflect the needs of the population they serve, and promote lifestyle health and wellbeing.
We are as committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff as we are our patients and work in line with BMA guidance on workload.
We have developed an innovative care model that offers:
- Highly efficient and effective systems of working and managing work flow.
- Multi-specialty team based working, so you can focus on what you enjoy and excel in these areas.
- Community centred care partnership, patient navigation and social prescribing.
- A working day that gives you control and stability, ensuring safe levels of working in line with BMA recommendations.
- Innovative digital integration that offers improved patient experience and reduced workload.
- An ethos that drives quality improvement and an excellent experience for both patients and staff.
- Great local and regional clinical and operational support.
- Highly competitive salary dependent upon experience and portfolio
- 6 weeks annual leave
- CPD protected time
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Indemnity Paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
If you would like to know more about the role, including salary and benefits package information, please contact Erica our Recruitment Coordinator for a confidential conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Salaried GP - Shakespeare Medical Practice, Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly