Salaried GP Job, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Full Time
4-8 sessions Salaried GP with an optional view to partnership. Wisbech Cambridgeshire, circa £190,000 FTE full parity drawings, £130,000 FTE + indemnity cover for Salaried GP.
A career-defining opportunity to become a GP Partner in a stable, friendly and high-achieving practice has now arisen in Wisbech. The surgery operates from a modern health centre with excellent facilities and provides a rewarding working environment. In terms of the surgery team, you'll enjoy working with an enthusiastic and friendly group with family medicine at the core of the surgery ethos. The workload is well-managed and with an excellent practice manager in place; you'll be practising in well-organised and structured practising conditions.
- 4-8 sessions a week
- Nurse Led clinics offering a more manageable workload
- Large, modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Friendly, cohesive and supportive GP team
- Fantastic Nursing team
- Experienced practice manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Salaried GP circa £16,250 per session, per annum + indemnity cover
- Full Parity Partnership drawings circa £190,000 FTE
- Top 2% earning practice in the UK.
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 Weeks annual Leave
- 1 Week CPD
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call George on our General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs