Salaried GP Job, Plymouth - £80K FTE
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Plymouth for one of the oldest and largest practices. The practice is committed to providing its patients with high quality care and principles of confidentiality, non-judgmentalism, non-discrimination and teamwork are very important to them. They have a very friendly and hugely supportive team in place and the practice would be well suited to someone who recently completed their GP training or someone with a wealth of experience. They have a large sized patient list with an excellent clinical support team consisting of 5 GP Partners, 1 Nurse Practitioner and 2 Advance Paramedic Practitioners. You will have the opportunity to continue you any interests you may have, as well as developing any other areas you may wish to take an interest in.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available, full and part-time considered
- Partnership available, if desired
- Large patient list size, with an excellent clinical team
- Purpose built premises, providing a good working environment
- Friendly and hugely supportive team
- Specialist interests are encouraged and fully supported
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- Up to £10k per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 8 weeks annual leave inclusive of study leave
- On-site parking
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850425.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs