Salaried GP Job, Okehampton
- Full Time
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Commutable from Exeter (£72,000 - £81,360 per year)
An excellent opportunity has developed with a friendly and highly efficient medical centre, seeking to employ a Salaried GP, with optional view to Partnership available. You would be working with an experienced existing team of GPs, as well as large multi-disciplinary team made up of Nurse Prescribers, Paramedics, Physician's Associates and Pharmacists. This is also a highly regarded training practice, who would give an incoming GP the opportunity to become involved in GP training as well as developing specialist clinical interest areas.
Located just off the A30, between Exeter and Launceston. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Strong multi -disciplinary team consisting of Pharmacists, Physician's Associates, and Paramedics
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Successful Dispensing surgery, making earnings and drawings extremely competitive
- The team hold weekly catch up meetings as well as coffee breaks in each morning surgery, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 14,000 patients
- Successful training and dispensing practice
- £72,000 - £81,360 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- High earning dispensing practice offering optional view to Partnership
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs