Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions
Oh, would you like to work beside the seaside?
Join the Witterings and work beside the sea!
We all get on well and have fun, fun, fun
Maintaining work life balance is our No. 1.
There’s lots of things to do beside the seaside
We run clinics with plenty of time for tea
And there’s lots of support inside
With open doors and no one hides,
Beside the seaside, we’re all family!
Salaried GP required for 4-8 sessions to join our team of 7 GPs. We pride ourselves on striving to have an excellent work-life balance. Sessions and hours are flexible to fit around you and any other commitments. We are a sociable practice and regularly chat with each other throughout the day. We also all enjoy the occasional work night out and glass of wine! Partnership possible in the future.
On the south coast, near Chichester we are lucky to live in an excellent local area with myriad water sports and easy access to the South Downs for running and cycling. Chichester also has a world famous festival theatre for lovers of the arts. There are several excellent local public and private schools.
About the Witterings Medical Centre
- GMS practice with 10,250 patients
- 5 Partners and 2 Associate GPs
- 2 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Practice Nurses and 3 HCAs
- Training practice for GP trainees, foundation year doctors and medical students
- New state of the art premises with operating suite
- High QOF achievement
- The practice is also actively involved in research
- Specialist clinics in diabetes, minor surgery, joint injections, family planning and travel medicine
- Onsite pharmacy, physiotherapy, podiatry, district nurses, health visitors, counsellors and osteopathy
- Outreach clinics for dermatology, diabetic retinopathy screening, weight loss management and aneurysm screening
Please contact email@example.com to find out more about our practice and our magic table…
Apply for Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly