GP required for Maternity Locum - 3 days a week
Trust Locums are recruiting a Locum GP for a Maternity Locum at a GP Practice in Stourbridge.
Our Client is looking for cover from the end of November for at least 8 months.
They require 3 days a week as follows:
- Tuesdays – 8.30-11.30 & 2hrs PM
- Wednesdays – 10.30-18.30 on call shift
- Fridays – alternative shifts to include one on call (08.30-18.30) & and one standard shift (08.30-11.30 & 2hrs PM)
The clinical system at the surgery EMIS WEB and training can be provided.
More information is available upon request so please contact Mollie or Amy on 0800 880 7271 to discuss further.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working with established teams with years of recruitment experience
- Competitive pay rates available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Huge range of sessions available
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Clear confirmation of bookings
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work however you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.
Apply for GP required for Maternity Locum - 3 days a week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly