Salaried GP, Congleton, Cheshire
4-8 session Salaried GP, Congleton, Cheshire, circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a very successful and long-established surgery in Congleton is now available. The surgery provides a friendly, stable and cohesive working environment and encourages teamwork and innovation. As a Salaried GP you will enjoy working with a great team of GPs, Practice Nurses and an excellent Practice Manager. The practice has excellent systems in place for managing patient workload and administrative tasks so you will be able to enjoy sustainable, rewarding working conditions whilst also being encouraged and supported with your interest developments.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Av. 14 consultations per session
- Well managed home visit requirement
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Salary circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs