Salaried GP Role, near Newport
Salaried GP Job- Near Newport (£72000 - £80,000 per year full time equivalent)
This is a unique opportunity to join a friendly surgery with a fantastic local reputation in the role of Salaried GP. You would become part of an experienced team who have built a warm and welcoming environment, valuing work/life balance for their GPs. Great strides have been made in recent years to increase the efficiency of the administration, leading to a large-scale reduction in overall GP workload and stress. You would also have the benefit of working alongside an ANP and Practice Nurses.
Located just north of Newport, just off the M4, within easy commute of Cardiff. The surgery offers dedicated staff parking.
- Well managed, low deprivation patient list with a low workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-6 sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet daily to discuss issues
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, near Newport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly