General Practitioner - Western Australia, Queensland, NSW, Victoria
If you are a General Practitioner thinking of moving to Australia - we are able to support you.
We are looking for General Practitioners who want to work in sunny Australia.
We provide healthcare professionals with opportunities and services needed for a fulfilling career in healthcare. A District Workforce Shortage (DWS) is a geographical area where the population has a low access to Medicare subsided medical services.
We also have programmes where you can rotate across the medical centres every 6 months.
Our aim is to work with you to achieve your best.
- Clinically Excel: Centres provide facilities and support for you to deliver medicine to a variety of patients
- Work-life balance: Strike the balance between leisure and work, enjoy flexible rosters
- Career Development: Through our institute acquire new skills and earn CPD at any stage of your career
- Pursue your interests: Our non-exclusive agreements contain no post-term restraints and are supportive of portfolio careers
- Financial Award: Come to an agreement that meets your financial needs.
Current vacancy locations:
- Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory
- Boulder, Western Australia
- Karratha, Western Australia
- Dubbo, New South Wales
- Toowoomba, Queensland
- Ballarat, Victoria
Typical type of Offer:
- 2-year term
- 20k lump sum paid within 14 days of commencement to assist in transition costs – just to note, this amount is reflective of the below hours / term and may vary should any negotiations take place
- 70% of receipted billings
- 38 hours per week
- 48 weeks per year (4 weeks absence entitlement for him to use as see’s fit)
- 4 after hours each week (these hours are classed as between 6pm-10pm) For clarity, if if a GP were to work a 1pm-10pm shift, this would cover 9 hours and his evening commitments for the week.
- 8 weekend hours every other weekend (these can be done on Saturday, Sunday or between both days as agreed with the local team)
The above is negotiable
For more information please contact Daniel on 020 3489 6070 or simply apply today.
Apply for General Practitioner - Western Australia, Queensland, NSW, Victoria
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly