Salaried GP Job, Coventry
Salaried GP Job- Coventry (£85,000 per year)
An excellent chance has become available to join a successful and forward-thinking Coventry based GP Surgery as a Salaried GP. You would benefit from a highly efficient administrative team, reducing GP admin to a minimal level. Excellent clinical and career development is available, as well as a great level of support, making this an ideal role for either an experienced or newly qualified GP.
Located Coventry, within easy commuting distance of the centre, as well as Leicester, Rugby, Nuneaton and Birmingham. The practice lies close to the M69, and close to the M6. On-site parking provided.
- Mixed patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced team of Practice Nurses
- Large Administrative team minimise the amount of letter GPs need to deal with
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of just under 8000 patients
- £85,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- Clinical and Career progression supported
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Coventry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly