Salaried GP Job, Hythe
6-8 session Salaried GP, Hythe Area, £80,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to find out more about a superb surgery near Hythe who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP to compliment an already strong GP team. The incoming GP would benefit from a strong and highly trained team of clinical and clerical support which results in a well organised surgery. There is a well-managed workload on offer with the GP's typically seeing 14 AM and 11 PM consultations per session and low home visits.
There would be support on offer for development with opportunities to run specialist clinics. The Partners are forward thinking and embracing of new digital initiatives to improve the surgery. If you would be interested in finding out more, the surgery would be happy to facilitate an informal meeting to provide further detail.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Well-staffed clinical support team consisting of 4 Nurse Practitioners, an ANP, Practice Nurses, HCA's and Phlebotomists
- Clerical support including medical Secretaries and PA's
- Effective workflow optimisation in place meaning low paperwork
- Plans to become a Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 14 AM and 11 PM consultations per session
- Low home visits, take advantage of a local home visiting service
- Practice uses Emis Web and Docman
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE dependant on experience and skillset
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs