Salaried GP Role, Ipswich
Salaried GP role, Ipswich area, 4-8 sessions available, Up to £83,200 FTE
A new opportunity is now available for you to work in a friendly and supportive practice with a well-managed workload and a clear commitment to professional development with support available for diplomas and interest clinics.
The GP's enjoy an excellent level of support from highly skilled and comprehensively staffed clinical and clerical teams. Working alongside a great team of Advance Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, you will also enjoy the opportunity to achieve collaborative working and high quality patient outcomes.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- 10 or 15 minute consultations on offer
- Modern purpose built practice building
- Practice population circa 9,900
- Multi-disciplinary existing team
- Clerical support includes a team of medical secretaries resulting in well managed paperwork
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 15 patient contacts per session (f2f, calls & E-Consultations)
- Low home visits, many days with 0-1 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Up to £83,200 depending on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Ipswich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly