Salaried GP Position, Daventry
Salaried GP role with an award winning practice, 4-8 sessions available , Up to £76,000 per annum DOE
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated GP to work in an innovative, supportive and friendly training practice that consistently performs well with regards to QoF and has won multiple awards over the last few years. There is an opportunity for partnership with no buy in required, if desired. You will be working in very modern premises with excellent facilities. The practice has a great clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs and 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners. The workload is manageable as well, with a low number of home visits each week. The partners are very supportive of specialist interests and encourage their GPs to develop an area of interest and utilise it within the practice.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available (full and part-time considered)
- Medium patient list size of approximately 12,000 patients, with a great clinical support team including 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Manageable workload with a low number of home visits each week
- Training practice which is well organised and structured
- Consistently high QoF achievers and multiple award winners
- Modern purpose built premises providing a fantastic working environment
- Specialist interests are encouraged and fully supported
- Practice uses SystmOne
- £8,500-£9,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Annual practice performance related bonus
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs