Salaried GP Role, Spalding
Salaried GP role in Spalding at a dispensing practice, 4-9 sessions available up to £99,000 per annum FTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a high achieving, long established Practice in Spalding. There is an incredibly friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where GP's would be offered the opportunity to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics.
This surgery prides itself on providing a friendly service, where there is continuity of care and appointment capacity. There is an optional view to partnership for the right candidate.
If this does sound of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Workflow optimisation schemes in place - lots of admin support
- Manageable workload - less than average consultations per sessions
- Little home visits (usually 1-2 per day)
- SystmOne operating system
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Spalding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly