Salaried GP Opportunity, Eastbourne Area
4-8 session Salaried GP, Eastbourne Area, Up to £80,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to find out more about an opportunity to join a superb, well organised practice in the Eastbourne area. The GP's enjoy an excellent level of support from highly skilled and comprehensively staffed clinical and clerical teams. The surgery is well established and high achieving with a 100% QOF score and a Good CQC report. They are also a training practice so an incoming GP would have the opportunity to get involved in training if desired. There would also be extensive support on offer for development of interest areas and opportunities to run specialist clinics. The surgery would be happy to accommodate an initial informal visit in the first instance for any potentially interested GP's to find out more.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Multi-disciplinary existing team including paramedics, physician associates, ANP's, HCA's and nurses
- Clerical support includes a team of medical secretaries resulting in well managed paperwork
- Strong team ethos with staff holding weekly clinical meetings as well as a wide range of other meetings
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 15 patient contacts per day (f2f and calls)
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Salary of £72,000 to £80,000 depending on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Opportunity, Eastbourne Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly