Salaried GP job with view to Partnership, Bodmin
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership- Bodmin (£73,600 - £80,000 per year)
An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a well-staffed and forward thinking GP training practice in the role of Salaried GP. You will have the opportunity to develop specialist clinical interest areas, as well as working closely with GP registrars and medical students. The Partnership are keen to promote a healthy work/ life balance, with GPs seeing an average of only 12/13 patient consultations per session, and flexibility in working days and hours.
Located within the Bodmin area, within easy commute of Liskeard and St Austell and close to the A30. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Well managed patient list with a realistic workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team including Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- List size of just over 11,000 patients
- £73,600 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Successful GP training practice who also work with medical students
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP job with view to Partnership, Bodmin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly