Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership, Glastonbury
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Glastonbury (£68,000 - £73600 per year)
This is a unique chance to join a high achieving and patient centred GP surgery as a Salaried GP. You would be joining a large team of GPs and nursing staff in a high quality purpose built facility, where Doctor Workload has been optimised to a minimal level. This is a successful training practice who have enjoyed an outstanding QOF and CQC rating in the local area over the last few years, and continue to pioneer schemes to further patient care in the local area.
Located just outside Glastonbury, with a generally affluent patient demographic and low deprivation levels. The site is easy to reach from the M5, Yeovil and Bridgewater, and ample GP parking is provided.
- Stable patient list with a low workload, and great support from an experienced nursing team
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Optional view to Partnership available, if desired
- Patient list of 9000 patients
- High earning training practice
- £68000 - ££73600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative Partnership scheme available with no buy in required
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership, Glastonbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly