Salaried GP Job, Salisbury
Salaried GP job- Near Salisbury (£74,000 - £76,000 per year)
An opportunity has become available for a GP to join a well-staffed and forward-thinking practice in the role of Salaried GP. The surgery has built a strong multi-disciplinary team who train medical students as well as nursing staff on site. A dedicated back room team has allowed them to cut down GP workload and admin significantly, as well as making flexibility in working possible.
Located within easy commuting distance of Salisbury and Andover. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from team of nurses and Physicians Associates
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just under 7000 patients
- £74,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Salisbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly