Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner, Windermere
Could you be the new Advanced Nurse Practitioner at Windermere and Bowness Medical Practice?
Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Windermere and Bowness practice is located between the two towns. The location provides us with a varied and interesting demographic, of whom our close knit, patient focused team are proud to serve.
This is an opportunity to provide care that will really make a difference, by working within a caring, compassionate team who truly put the patients at the forefront of everything they do.
For those who love the outdoors, this is an unmissable opportunity to work in the heart of the Lake District.
In addition to standard nursing duties, the ANP role is accountable in conjunction with the Lead Nurse for the clinical governance of the centre and is designed to provide clinical leadership in the Centre, in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients.
You will naturally align with our company values in all that you do, by putting people first and working together to achieve a better future.
We are looking for enthusiastic, patient focused Advanced Nurse Practitioners who are comfortable working automatously when making decisions relating to patient care. You will ideally have experience within a primary care setting and your high standards of patient care will naturally inspire those you work with.
We are not your usual healthcare provider. We believe we are unique as an organisation as we challenge traditional thinking, lead on the creation of innovative health and wellbeing services and offer long term solutions to sustainable primary care and new models of care.
Our purpose is improving lives. We do this as both a provider of health and wellbeing services and as an enabling partner working with others to support with the delivery of collaborative health services. This includes working with provider alliances, confederations, federations local care partnerships and other health and wellbeing providers.
We have a vision for health care that is sustainable, high quality and offers excellent patient and staff experience. Our services are designed to reflect the needs of the population they serve, and promote lifestyle health and wellbeing. As a health and wellbeing organisation, we believe that working together at scale and supporting our teams, helps lead to greater efficiencies, more effective sustainable working and a better experience of work for everyone.
We have developed an innovative care model that offers:
- Highly efficient and effective systems of working and managing work flow.
- Multi-specialty team based working, so you can focus on what you enjoy and excel in these areas.
- Community centred care partnership, patient navigation and social prescribing.
- A working day that gives you control and stability, ensuring safe levels of working in line with BMA recommendations.
- Innovative digital integration that offers improved patient experience and reduced workload.
- An ethos that drives quality improvement and an excellent experience for both patients and staff.
- Great local and regional clinical and operational support
We offer support with financial management, staffing and recruitment, pensions, medical indemnity and insurance, marketing and communications, human resources, patient safety, business analytics, operational delivery, information governance, clinical governance, regulatory compliance, clinical development and support. Our central support team is based in North Leeds, in the grounds of a working farm, Bank Top Farm.
We encourage everyone to build connections with likeminded people, throughout the organisation and localities in which you work and support and encourage everyone to find joy in their work and pursue professional dreams. We support new ways of working, portfolio careers and flexible working arrangements.
We believe in supporting the development of talented individuals and in ‘growing our own’. As such we offer study bursaries along with opportunities for personal development and study leave for all staff. We offer apprenticeships and in house training and development through OneWorkforce.
- Excellent financial package
- Support for professional development and clinical supervision
- NHS pension scheme
- Study leave and development bursary
- Competitive annual leave
- Personal professional development time
- In house mandatory training and professional development resource
- Opportunities for networking within a wider group of likeminded professionals
- Group wide engagement events.
- Regular social events and team bonding events.
- A chance to forge a career you love
If you like what you have read and want to know more about the role above or about OnePrimaryCare then contact our Recruitment Coordinator, Erica Wall, at email@example.com.
Apply for Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner, Windermere
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly