Salaried GP Role, Warrington
We are looking for a Salaried GP to become part of a forward-thinking and progressive practice in the Warrington area. You will be working within superb building with excellent facilities alongside a strong and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs. You will be supported by an experienced team of nurses and non-clinical staff members.
- 6-8 sessions available
- Practice has a superb reputation for its delivery of primary care services to its patients
- Very friendly and supportive practice team
- Modern and purpose-built premises to provide excellent working conditions
- Systm One practice software
- Salary up to £74,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP on the GMC with no restrictions to practice
- Possess the right to work in the UK and included on the NHS Performers List
- Desire to work in a forward-thinking and progressive environment
What Happens Next?
You can apply for this role by clicking the 'Apply' button and uploading your latest CV. To discuss this role and other similar opportunities in confidence, please contact a member of our GP team by dialling 01423 813 454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Warrington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly